Financial Trail Map for Parents
On the occasion of Women's Day , we are saluting the undying spirit of the mothers at Pehel.
Keeping that in focus we are organizing a series of talks addressing the commonly faced challenges by parents not just regular kids but special needs as well....
Presenting the first amongst the many is :
" Financial trail map for parents"
Where our speaker with her 20 years of experience in the finance industry, will navigate you through the path of financial planning, savings, tax benefits and address the most important question how will our kid manage finances after we are gone.
Come and attend this talk in large numbers and get all your financial queries answered !
Registration is compulsory.. Register soon !
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Mar 2019 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Mar 2019 at 12:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre, Mulund
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre
- Organizer Phone: 022 2565 3188, 9930353188
- Organizer Website: http://www.pehelpediatrics.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 Some tips to help children with learning disabilities
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Accessibility March 14, 2019 Court asks ministries to respond to PIL challenging separate ID cards for rail concessions for disabled people
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Child prodigy Joshua Beckford proves disability need not be a roadblock to your dreams
- Get-hooked March 14, 2019 Madras High Court directs implementation of 3% job quota for disabled people, activists unhappy
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 "We all have a Javed Abidi inside us": Shameer Abidi talks about the Javed Abidi Foundation
- Get-hooked March 14, 2019 #WonderWoman - Acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal shows incredible will in the face of repeated odds
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News