Simplifying Schooling Issues in Developmental Disorders
On the occasion of Women's Day , we are saluting the undying spirit of the mothers at Pehel.
Keeping that in focus we are organizing a series of talks addressing the commonly faced challenges by parents not just regular kids but special needs as well....
Presenting "Simplifying schooling issues in developmental disorders"
Which board should I enroll my child in.. SSC, CBSE, ICSE... what concessions can the school provide to my child.. are few of the questions that regular haunt our parents ..
The speaker with her rich experience is all set u guide u through these...
Come and attend this talk in large numbers and get all your schooling queries answered !
Registration is compulsory.. Register soon !
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Mar 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Mar 2019 at 02:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre, Mulund
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre
- Organizer Phone: 022 2565 3188, 9930353188
- Organizer Website: http://www.pehelpediatrics.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 Music knows no boundaries so why barriers at concert venues, ask disabled music lovers
- Employment May 16, 2019 Umbrella By Differently Abled empowers people with spinal cord injuries
- Headlines May 22, 2019 PM Modi pays tribute to Rajiv Gandhi on death anniversary
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Accessibility among 5 areas under focus in 11th edition of NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News