Simplifying Schooling Issues in Developmental Disorders
On the occasion of Women's Day , we are saluting the undying spirit of the mothers at Pehel.
Keeping that in focus we are organizing a series of talks addressing the commonly faced challenges by parents not just regular kids but special needs as well....
Presenting "Simplifying schooling issues in developmental disorders"
Which board should I enroll my child in.. SSC, CBSE, ICSE... what concessions can the school provide to my child.. are few of the questions that regular haunt our parents ..
The speaker with her rich experience is all set u guide u through these...
Come and attend this talk in large numbers and get all your schooling queries answered !
Registration is compulsory.. Register soon !
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Mar 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Mar 2019 at 02:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre, Mulund
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre
- Organizer Phone: 022 2565 3188, 9930353188
- Organizer Website: http://www.pehelpediatrics.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Bangladesh cricketers escaped terror attack closely
- Employment March 18, 2019 Kerala government’s Kaivalya Project yet to take off, disability rights groups disappointed
- Education March 13, 2019 With exams round the corner, visually impaired students struggle for scribes
- Events March 17, 2019 Accessible Text Creation Workshop
- Accessibility March 15, 2019 Election Commission's voter helpline 1950 proves to be a letdown for disabled community in Chennai
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Chennai tourist attraction, Elliot’s beach, set to become wheelchair accessible
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News