Government approves first batch of reforms for Indian Army
March 9, 2019
According to reports, the Indian army is all set to get reforms. Niramala Sitharaman, Defence Minister of India, has approved the first batch of reforms that will be implemented soon. Indian Army is one of the biggest in the world. The long pending reforms have been finally approved by the minister.
Some of the reforms include changing of the Deputy Chief for military operations and strategic planning, relocation of over 229 officers, and setting up new wings in the army. The army will also be made more transparent. The changes have been made after much detailed study and investigations for the past few years.
It is really great news..Mega reform ... NDA Sarkar thumbs Up-Vikas Raina, Twitter User
There are over 1 billion people who works for Indian defence. These new reforms aim at making the army stronger and meaner to combat enemies of the country. The Indian defence have been showered with compliments from across the world after the recent attacks against terrorism in Pakistani soil.
"Govt approves mega reforms in the @adgpi. Thats great. Now, please also initiate and get done with #police reforms. #India will be a much better country, if that happens", tweeted Satyanarayan Iyer.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility May 20, 2019 Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 CRPF jawan & Pulwama attack survivor feeds disabled boy in Kashmir, wins hearts
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Video of physically disabled Zomato delivery boy wins hearts on social media
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News