Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
March 9, 2019
Dear readers, here are the most trending stories of the week!
Parents and activists across the country were deeply hurt by comments made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi about people with dyslexia. Disability rights groups filed FIR against PM Modi in three states.
This month NewzHook is bringing to you the stories of women through the #WonderWoman Series this month. These are women who have emerged as winners despite tough challenges.
Our weekly feature #Tech Thursdays highlighted the amazing invention Handicare that provides people with lower limb disability easy and comfortable mobility option.
The Barrier Free Tourism Project of Kerala state has completed its 1st phase successfully, with 70 tourism places made accessible.
Students will help people with disabilities at polling booths in the upcoming elections in Delhi.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about your personal or professional life and seek guidance, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Kerala youngster Vijesh Vijayan wins battle for justice in Kerala High Court
- Accessibility March 17, 2019 Awareness about accessible election facilities still an issue in Arunachal Pradesh
- Employment March 18, 2019 Kerala government’s Kaivalya Project yet to take off, disability rights groups disappointed
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 #WonderWoman - Ketna Mehta is giving people with disabilities wings to fly
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Indian cricket team gears up for World Cup 2019
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Chennai tourist attraction, Elliot’s beach, set to become wheelchair accessible
- Get-hooked March 24, 2019 Kolkata school for kids with disabilities to stay shut until investigation into drowning death is over
- Headlines March 23, 2019 At least 47 killed, over 600 injured in explosion in China
- Headlines March 21, 2019 All IPL 2019 matches will be played in India
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Karnataka govt introduces accessibility features for elections, disability groups raise questions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News