Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
March 9, 2019
Dear readers, here are the most trending stories of the week!
Parents and activists across the country were deeply hurt by comments made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi about people with dyslexia. Disability rights groups filed FIR against PM Modi in three states.
This month NewzHook is bringing to you the stories of women through the #WonderWoman Series this month. These are women who have emerged as winners despite tough challenges.
Our weekly feature #Tech Thursdays highlighted the amazing invention Handicare that provides people with lower limb disability easy and comfortable mobility option.
The Barrier Free Tourism Project of Kerala state has completed its 1st phase successfully, with 70 tourism places made accessible.
Students will help people with disabilities at polling booths in the upcoming elections in Delhi.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about your personal or professional life and seek guidance, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 This Pune-based centre aims to build awareness, fight the stigma around schizophrenia
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines May 23, 2019 India launches new spy satellite
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 CRPF jawan & Pulwama attack survivor feeds disabled boy in Kashmir, wins hearts
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 These friends banded together in the aftermath of the Kerala floods to help people with disabilities
- Headlines May 23, 2019 NaMo all the way, BJP-led alliance returns with thumping majority
- Parasports May 20, 2019 Passion for sports keeps Amresh's spirits up through the worst of times
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Exit polls predict comfortable win for BJP
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines May 24, 2019 Rahul concedes defeat, congratulates PM
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News