Mukesh Ambani's son Akash gets married in grand ceremony
March 11, 2019
Reliance Chairperson Mukesh Ambani's son Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta got married on Saturday. The much awaited wedding was attended by film stars, politicians and industrialists from across the globe. The wedding took place at Jio Gardens in Mumbai.
The gorgeous couple along with their families were seen wearing really expensive clothes. In fact, Nita Ambani, Akash's mother, wore a lehenga choli with both Akash's and Shloka's name on it. Akash's twin sister Isha Ambani recently got married to industrialist Anand Piramal. The newly married couple along with the just married ones posed for some adorable pictures together.
Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Sachin Tendulkar, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Rajinikanth, Ranbir Kapoor, Karan Johar, Juhi Chawla, cricketers Zaheer Khan and Yuvraj Singh were some of the guests that arrived at the wedding.
Social media users congratulated the couple and wished them good luck in their journey together.
Wishing #AkashAmbani and Shloka Mehta a happy married life-Pooja, Twitter User
Sholka Mehta is the daughter of diamond businessman Russel Mehta and Mona Mehta. Shloka and Akash were friends since childhood.
"#AkashAmbani My heartiest congratulations to #AkashAmbani and Shloka Mehta on their getting married today", tweeted Sagar Sudhakar Satam.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Telephone services, Internet partially back in J&K
- Events August 21, 2019 Vadhu Var Melawa
- Technology August 22, 2019 #TechThursdays – Kibo XS, world’s 1st intelligent personalised scanning & reading companion
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Alleged sexual harassment of child with autism in Kerala highlights need for tougher rules
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
- Parasports August 20, 2019 “Never give up, live life to the fullest”- My Take by triple amputee & Trekker Sekhar Goud
- Events August 22, 2019 Ganesha Making Workshop
- Lifestyle August 22, 2019 Kurtas for men - Feast your eyes on some amazing designs
- Headlines August 17, 2019 No Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan, says Indian Army
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News