Mukesh Ambani's son Akash gets married in grand ceremony
March 11, 2019
Reliance Chairperson Mukesh Ambani's son Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta got married on Saturday. The much awaited wedding was attended by film stars, politicians and industrialists from across the globe. The wedding took place at Jio Gardens in Mumbai.
The gorgeous couple along with their families were seen wearing really expensive clothes. In fact, Nita Ambani, Akash's mother, wore a lehenga choli with both Akash's and Shloka's name on it. Akash's twin sister Isha Ambani recently got married to industrialist Anand Piramal. The newly married couple along with the just married ones posed for some adorable pictures together.
Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Sachin Tendulkar, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Rajinikanth, Ranbir Kapoor, Karan Johar, Juhi Chawla, cricketers Zaheer Khan and Yuvraj Singh were some of the guests that arrived at the wedding.
Social media users congratulated the couple and wished them good luck in their journey together.
Wishing #AkashAmbani and Shloka Mehta a happy married life-Pooja, Twitter User
Sholka Mehta is the daughter of diamond businessman Russel Mehta and Mona Mehta. Shloka and Akash were friends since childhood.
"#AkashAmbani My heartiest congratulations to #AkashAmbani and Shloka Mehta on their getting married today", tweeted Sagar Sudhakar Satam.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 These friends banded together in the aftermath of the Kerala floods to help people with disabilities
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Disability rights activist Prajith Jaipal to hit the road to promote awareness
- Technology May 23, 2019 #TechThursdays - Augmenta11y, an app developed by students, helps children with dyslexia read better
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 Music knows no boundaries so why barriers at concert venues, ask disabled music lovers
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Accessible Elections in India & lessons for the future
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 #BeingMom - Vinayana Khurana's creative side was enhanced by mother Neerja
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News