Self Defence for Safety of Women with Disabilities
In our endeavour to empower women with disability and impart to them the information and skills on self defence,Young Voices- Cheshire Homes India, Mumbai is organizing a session. The session will be conducted by Ms. Sushmitha Bubna, CEO AT ASCENT NETWORKS PVT. LTD., and Â Founder a non-profit calledÂ Voice VisionÂ in 2000, who's focus is on empowering persons with visual impairment via integrated programs, propagating values of Independence, Inclusion and Dignity for persons with disability.
Ms. Sushmitha Bubna has a vast experience having worked in the disability sector, and with personal experience of disability herself, having conducted several workshops and sessions for students, corporates and NGOs. We cordially invite you to this session, especially for women and girls with disability. The workshop will be followed by lunch. We have limited seats available for participation.
Kindly confirm your participation latest by 16.03.2019
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Mar 2019 at 11:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Mar 2019 at 01:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Cheshire Home, Bethlehem House, Opp. Canosa School, Behind Sacred Heart Church, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri east
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Young Voices Program,Cheshire homes India
- Organizer Phone: 9686157148
- Organizer Website: http://www.cheshireindia.org/