Priyanka Gandhi Vadra addresses rally in Gujarat
March 13, 2019
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, the sister of Congress party president Rahul Gandhi and daughter of Sonia Gandhi is now actively taking part in politics.
She addressed her first rally as a congress party member in Gandhinagar, Gujarat yesterday.
Priyanka is currently serving as the general secretary of the AICC and is in charge of eastern Uttar Pradesh.
The speech made by Priyanka aimed at the upcoming general elections and she said,"Your vote is your weapon. Make the right decision, ask the right questions."
"Hate is being spread everywhere". "Where are the 2 crore jobs, 15 lakh promised by PM Modi?" she added.
Priyanka was also accompanied by other congress leaders including her brother Rahul Gandhi. However, it was Priyanka who stole the show at the rally and audience showed no interest in what other congress leaders had to say.
Until some time back, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra had avoided getting involved in politics and joined the party in January this year.
People in India have always compared Priyanka with her grandmother late Indira Gandhi.
Ram Bagree¸ @rambagree1970 tweetd, "Replying to @ANI Not only her nose but her dialogues are same as that of Late Indira ji. She used to say same things!"
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Accessibility among 5 areas under focus in 11th edition of NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum
- Headlines May 23, 2019 NaMo all the way, BJP-led alliance returns with thumping majority
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Mamata's nephew sends defamation notice to PM
- Technology May 23, 2019 #TechThursdays - Augmenta11y, an app developed by students, helps children with dyslexia read better
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 This Pune-based centre aims to build awareness, fight the stigma around schizophrenia
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Exit polls predict comfortable win for BJP
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News