Hi Bhavna, I want to know about any institute that gives stock market training to blind people and about a tool that can help with this.
March 13, 2019
Thanks for writing in. There is no institute to the best of my information that offers training. We do have the contact details of people who will be able to help you.
You can reach Ajay Minocha and Rahul Kelapure from the Blind Graduates Forum of India, who can guide you with the tools you can use. You can reach them on Facebook.
Another person who can help you is Amar Jan, who is a visually impaired lawyer based in Mumbai.
He is also available on Facebook. All three of them are well versed in the information you are looking for.
Watch in Sign Language
- Anuprayaas is making railway stations inclusive & accessible for visually impaired people
May 17, 2019
- Game changing innovations that enable inclusion - Global Accessibility Awareness Day special
May 16, 2019
- #TechThursdays - Remote-controlled toilet bed is a life saver for people bedridden due to disability
May 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 17, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya apologizes for Godse comments
- Headlines May 14, 2019 Delhi court allows case against Manoj Tiwari
- Events May 15, 2019 Volunteer to make GiftAbled Colourful
- Accessibility May 16, 2019 #TechThursdays - Remote-controlled toilet bed is a life saver for people bedridden due to disability
- Events May 17, 2019 Multiple Sclerosis - Invisible Symptoms
- Employment May 16, 2019 Umbrella By Differently Abled empowers people with spinal cord injuries
- Events May 14, 2019 Winter School: Fostering Research in Disability
- Get-hooked May 16, 2019 #BeingMom - What makes Nalini Srivastava such a power mom?
- Accessibility May 13, 2019 Inclusive education should go beyond words - Guest Column by Sharada Devi V
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Ask-bhavna February 27, 2019
I have a 13-year-old daughter who is physically disabled. She finds it hard to make friends and suffers from low self-esteem. She hates going to school as she feels that her classmates make fun of her. She has become quiet even at home and does not engage with any of the family members. Please help
Newz Hook - Accessible News