Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
March 16, 2019
Dear readers, these are the most trending news of the week!
Ministries will now have to respond to a PIL challenging separate ID cards for rail concessions for disabled people as per the order of Court.
In our #WonderWoman Series , we are presenting to you women of grit and courage through the month of March.
Supreme Court has asked central government and Air India to frame policies to enable dignified air travel for disabled passengers .
Inali Arm, developer Prashant Gade is aiming to change lives of people with upper limb disabilities.
3% job quota for disabled people ordered by the Madras High Court has upset activists.
Handicrops is the first company in India that has been founded by disabled people.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
- "We all have a Javed Abidi inside us": Shameer Abidi talks about the Javed Abidi Foundation
March 20, 2019
- Madras High Court increases aid for disabled people under assistance scheme by 25%
March 20, 2019
- Child prodigy Joshua Beckford proves disability need not be a roadblock to your dreams
March 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility March 17, 2019 Awareness about accessible election facilities still an issue in Arunachal Pradesh
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Rahul Gandhi PM Modi over chowkidaar campaign
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Events March 14, 2019 Sangarsh'19
- Events March 19, 2019 BGFI's session on STEM study - An Inclusive Avenue for the Blind
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Child prodigy Joshua Beckford proves disability need not be a roadblock to your dreams
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
- Headlines March 13, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi Vadra addresses rally in Gujarat
- Events March 19, 2019 Annual Seminar on Inclusion & Accessibility of Deaf
- Get-hooked March 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News