Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
March 16, 2019
Dear readers, these are the most trending news of the week!
Ministries will now have to respond to a PIL challenging separate ID cards for rail concessions for disabled people as per the order of Court.
In our #WonderWoman Series , we are presenting to you women of grit and courage through the month of March.
Supreme Court has asked central government and Air India to frame policies to enable dignified air travel for disabled passengers .
Inali Arm, developer Prashant Gade is aiming to change lives of people with upper limb disabilities.
3% job quota for disabled people ordered by the Madras High Court has upset activists.
Handicrops is the first company in India that has been founded by disabled people.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Arrest warrant against Congress MP Shashi Tharoor
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Restrictions lifted in Jammu
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Delhi Public School Bengaluru North brings an inclusive touch to its crowdfunding initiatives
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Deepa Malik wins Khel Ratna
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
- Events August 14, 2019 Dyslexia Awareness Workshop
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Events August 14, 2019 Unity through Performing Arts
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News