Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
March 16, 2019
Dear readers, these are the most trending news of the week!
Ministries will now have to respond to a PIL challenging separate ID cards for rail concessions for disabled people as per the order of Court.
In our #WonderWoman Series , we are presenting to you women of grit and courage through the month of March.
Supreme Court has asked central government and Air India to frame policies to enable dignified air travel for disabled passengers .
Inali Arm, developer Prashant Gade is aiming to change lives of people with upper limb disabilities.
3% job quota for disabled people ordered by the Madras High Court has upset activists.
Handicrops is the first company in India that has been founded by disabled people.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
- #BeingMom - Vinayana Khurana's creative side was enhanced by mother Neerja
May 19, 2019
- Understanding Chronic Pain
May 19, 2019
- Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
May 18, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 13, 2019 What I want to tell my mother - NewzHook readers share their thoughts
- Headlines May 14, 2019 Sri Lanka suspends social media after anti-Muslim riots
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 #BeingMom - Vinayana Khurana's creative side was enhanced by mother Neerja
- Headlines May 17, 2019 PM promises to build statue of reformer Vidyasagar
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Accessibility among 5 areas under focus in 11th edition of NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum
- Get-hooked May 14, 2019 #BeingMom – Celebrating my mother, Mrs Krishna Kumari – My Take by Aparna Murthy
- Headlines May 16, 2019 Violence in West Bengal over vandalising of iconic statue
- Events May 15, 2019 Volunteer to make GiftAbled Colourful
- Accessibility May 13, 2019 Inclusive education should go beyond words - Guest Column by Sharada Devi V
- Accessibility May 13, 2019 Do more than reserve coaches, disabled community tell Indian Railways
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News