PM Modi’s biopic to release on 5 April
March 20, 2019
The movie based on the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi will now be released a few days earlier.
Earlier PM Modi's biopic "PM Narendra Modi" was to be released on 12 April and now the new release date is 5 April.
Actor Vivek Oberoi who is playing the role of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the film shared the second poster of the movie on tweeter. The movie will be relased in three languages- Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.
The poster release was postponed over the weekend following the death of Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Sunday due to pancreatic cancer.
National Award-winning filmmaker Omung Kumar is directing "PM Narendra Modi" and it is being produced by S Singh, Anand Pandit and Suresh Oberoi.
Congress party has opposed the release of the movie before the elections and also appealed to the Election Commission to ban the release. The general elections are to kick off from 11 April.
Apart from Vivek Oberoi the movie also stars Boman Irani, Manoj Joshi, Zarina Wahab, Barkha Sengupta, Anjan Shrivastav, and Darshan Kumaar in various roles.
The story of the film follows the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi from the days of his youth to becoming the Prime Minister of the country
The movie release news has created a buzz on the social media.
Chowkidar Ganesh Gaitonde @kukoomagic tweeted, ”Replying to @vivekoberoi @sureshoberoi and 3 others All the best Vivek sir and team Most underrated actor best performance . #rakthcharitra still I believe your best performance till date . Hope #PMNarendraModi Set new bench mark”
Delecta Fernandes @delecta_fernand wrote,” Replying to @vivekoberoi @sureshoberoi and 3 others Wtf !! This is a new level of propaganda!! Time of release .. how times have changed”
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Don't play too safe with your money, look at ways to invest smartly
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Headlines April 12, 2019 IPL 2019- CSK beats RR
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines April 6, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News