PM Modi’s biopic to release on 5 April
March 20, 2019
The movie based on the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi will now be released a few days earlier.
Earlier PM Modi's biopic "PM Narendra Modi" was to be released on 12 April and now the new release date is 5 April.
Actor Vivek Oberoi who is playing the role of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the film shared the second poster of the movie on tweeter. The movie will be relased in three languages- Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.
The poster release was postponed over the weekend following the death of Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Sunday due to pancreatic cancer.
National Award-winning filmmaker Omung Kumar is directing "PM Narendra Modi" and it is being produced by S Singh, Anand Pandit and Suresh Oberoi.
Congress party has opposed the release of the movie before the elections and also appealed to the Election Commission to ban the release. The general elections are to kick off from 11 April.
Apart from Vivek Oberoi the movie also stars Boman Irani, Manoj Joshi, Zarina Wahab, Barkha Sengupta, Anjan Shrivastav, and Darshan Kumaar in various roles.
The story of the film follows the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi from the days of his youth to becoming the Prime Minister of the country
The movie release news has created a buzz on the social media.
Chowkidar Ganesh Gaitonde @kukoomagic tweeted, ”Replying to @vivekoberoi @sureshoberoi and 3 others All the best Vivek sir and team Most underrated actor best performance . #rakthcharitra still I believe your best performance till date . Hope #PMNarendraModi Set new bench mark”
Delecta Fernandes @delecta_fernand wrote,” Replying to @vivekoberoi @sureshoberoi and 3 others Wtf !! This is a new level of propaganda!! Time of release .. how times have changed”
Watch in Sign Language
- World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
June 16, 2019
- Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
June 16, 2019
- Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
June 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Maldives confers Modi with highest honour
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News