Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
The world of puppets have always something astonishingly new each time we watch them, hear them, move with them emotionally....
This World Puppetry Day ngo Trinayani is going to take you on a ride into the world of animals who are sharing their ways of dealing with and accepting differences.
Trinayani's Musical Puppet play The Learning Factory is being staged for all our friends with and without disabilities as our Inclusive get together for March.
The show will be followed by a meet and greet with our talented puppeteers and their mentors who will demonstrate the art of bringing the puppets to life.
Registration:Â Rs 200 per head (Light refreshments will be provided)
Spots are limited. Register early.
Do not miss out on this unique event
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Mar 2019 at 04:30 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Mar 2019 at 07:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Adapt Auditorium, K.C. Marg, Bandra Reclaimation, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Trinayani
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 11, 2019 #RareDiseases - Attitude key when living with Ataxia
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Karnataka government trust vote on Thursday
- Get-hooked July 11, 2019 Rising Flame launches leadership programme for women with disabilities
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Skills training programme for people with autism in Ernakulam
- Headlines July 15, 2019 England wins 2019 World Cup trophy
- Events July 11, 2019 SignAlong - Sign language workshop
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Disabled people put up remarkable performances at talent show in New Delhi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News