Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
The world of puppets have always something astonishingly new each time we watch them, hear them, move with them emotionally....
This World Puppetry Day ngo Trinayani is going to take you on a ride into the world of animals who are sharing their ways of dealing with and accepting differences.
Trinayani's Musical Puppet play The Learning Factory is being staged for all our friends with and without disabilities as our Inclusive get together for March.
The show will be followed by a meet and greet with our talented puppeteers and their mentors who will demonstrate the art of bringing the puppets to life.
Registration: Rs 200 per head (Light refreshments will be provided)
Spots are limited. Register early.
Do not miss out on this unique event
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Mar 2019 at 04:30 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Mar 2019 at 07:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Adapt Auditorium, K.C. Marg, Bandra Reclaimation, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Trinayani
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News