Trailer of biopic PM Narendra Modi gets over one million views
March 22, 2019
The trailer of much awaited movie PM Narendra Modi was launched on Wednesday night. Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi is playing the role of Indian Prime Minister Naredra Modi in the movie which is directed by Omung Kumar. Oberoi had earlier said that Modi is a great inspiration for him. After its release, PM Narendra Modi trailer already got over 1 million views in a short span of time.
Extremely proud to present to you all a glimpse of a journey never been shown. Our humble effort in trying to recreate an extraordinary life story of an extraordinary human being-Vivek Anand Oberoi, Actor
The trailer takes audience into a sneak peak of Modi’s life starting from his days in Gujarat as a youngster to being the Chief Minister of the state and then taking up the most important office of India, as its Prime Minister. The movie was shot mainly in Mumbai and Gujarat. 'PM Narendra Modi' also stars Boman Irani and Manoj Joshi in other prominent roles.
The trailer received mixed reviews on social media with some of them criticising the actor’s performance on-screen as Modi, who is India’s current Prime Minister.
“Seeing the honesty of our film makers when making these "Biopics" like #PMNarendraModi, my mind boggles at how much goldwashing is going to happen in the many #Jayalalithaa based films coming our way. It's forgivable to not know your history, unforgivable if you try to change it!”, tweeted Actor Siddharth.
Looks like Modi fans are definitely not going to miss watching this movie that will hit golden screen on 5 April.
Watch in Sign Language
- Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
June 17, 2019
- Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
June 17, 2019
- More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
June 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News