Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
March 23, 2019
Dear readers, here are the most trending news of the week!
In our #WonderWoman Series we have featured some exceptional women through the month of March.
Indian Sportspersons showed their mettle at the 2019 Special Olympics World Games.
Kochi Muziris Biennale , one of the biggest art festivals in the world has introduced Braille texts.
International brand IKEA has launched accessible 3D printable furniture pieces and the designs are available for free.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Accessibility April 12, 2019 Worthy of international medals, but "mentally unsound" to vote – Why this election will elude Asha Kiran home residents
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News