Hello. My baby girl is 2.5 years old and she has been diagnosed with SMA Type 2. I want to know if there is any treatment related to this.
March 27, 2019
Answer: Hello! Thanks for writing to NewzHook. There is a Facebook group called Cure SMA India which has a network in many cities across the country. This is a group formed by parents who are actively helping each other and also helping families and caregivers access the best support.
You can reach out to them here - https://www.facebook.com/curesmaindia/ to find a support group specific to the city you are based in.
Watch in Sign Language
- In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
April 20, 2019
- CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
April 19, 2019
- Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
April 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News