IPL 2019: Delhi Capitals beat Mumbai Indians
March 26, 2019
Delhi Capitals defeated Mumbai Indians by 37 runs in the ongoing 12th season of the Indian Premier League 2019 match on Sunday.
Not a good start for the Mumbai Indians as this is the seventh time they have lost their opening match in an IPL season.
Cricketer Yuvraj Singh made his debut in the Mumbai Indians team with 53 runs of 35 balls and fans were super excited to see him play.
Delhi capitals had set a score of 213 runs for 6 wickets and Mumbai Indian went all out at 176 runs in 19.2 overs.
Kolkata Knight Riders defeated SunRisers Hyderabad by 6 wickets on Sunday.
On Saturday Chennai Super Kings- CSK defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore – RGB by 7 wickets. The match was played at the MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai.
For Chennai Super Kings this was the seventh straight victory against Royal Challengers Bangalore team who was all out for 70 runs.
Suresh Raina of CSK became the first ever cricketer to reach 5,000 runs in Indian Premier League.
Virat Kohli, the captain of Royal Challengers Bangalore is the second highest run-scorer in IPL, with 4,954 runs.
Chennai Super Kings captain MS Dhoni gave away a cheque of ₹2 crore to the CRPF on behalf of team. The amount was earned from the ticket sales of the match.
Fans are sharing their excitement over the matches on social media.
Sunil- The cricketer @1sInto2s tweeted,”Harbhajan Singh taken 3 wickets against RCB. Yuvraj Singh scored 50 against DC. It's been 2 years since demonetization but old 500 and 1000 rs note still running in the market. #IPL2019”
Manya @CSKian716 wrote,”Fanwars are happening on Kohli, Dhoni and Rohit. Twitter is divided between trolling/hating on them. But if there's one player no one's hating on, it is JASPRIT BUMRAH. King. #IPL2019”
Watch in Sign Language
- World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
June 16, 2019
- Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
June 16, 2019
- Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
June 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Education June 10, 2019 Kidsville Educational Academy offers a shoulder to children with disabilities, & families too
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News