WAAD 2019- A musical evening
Forum for Autism kick starts this year's WAAD (World Autism Awareness Day) celebrations with a Cultural Program in Vashi.
Musically talented children and young adults who are on the Autism Spectrum are getting ready to showcase their singing / dancing / instrument playing skills. Over 30 youngsters will be performing.
There will be stalls exhibiting excellent handicraft items made by our youngsters. Choose from colorful diyas, wall hangings, hand made jewellery, jute bags and many more!!
Be there to have a wonderful evening and cheer and encourage our talented youngsters.
- Starts on: Sunday, 31 Mar 2019 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 31 Mar 2019 at 08:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Inorbit Mall, Vashi
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Forum For Autism
- Organizer Phone: 9029018100/ 8080809116
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.forumforautism.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News