WAAD 2019- A musical evening
Forum for Autism kick starts this year's WAAD (World Autism Awareness Day) celebrations with a Cultural Program in Vashi.
Musically talented children and young adults who are on the Autism Spectrum are getting ready to showcase their singing / dancing / instrument playing skills. Over 30 youngsters will be performing.
There will be stalls exhibiting excellent handicraft items made by our youngsters. Choose from colorful diyas, wall hangings, hand made jewellery, jute bags and many more!!
Be there to have a wonderful evening and cheer and encourage our talented youngsters.
- Starts on: Sunday, 31 Mar 2019 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 31 Mar 2019 at 08:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Inorbit Mall, Vashi
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Forum For Autism
- Organizer Phone: 9029018100/ 8080809116
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.forumforautism.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some effective yoga poses for wheelchair users
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events June 11, 2019
Events June 20, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News