Sign Language session with Atulyakala and a Pop-up!
Join us as Atulyakala teach us the basics of sign language and also showcases products designed and made by deaf artists!
Atulyakala is a startup based in New Delhi and their motive is to promote deaf education and awareness of sign language. It is also India’s first and only lifestyle brand run by deaf designers. Since the only way of communication is via writing or sign language, it is imperative to bridge the gap and make people aware of the importance of sign language.
The one-hour session will take place on 5th April from 2pm to 3pm. The session is free of cost but registration is mandatory.
- Starts on: Friday, 05 Apr 2019 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 05 Apr 2019 at 03:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters (Deer Park) B 6 - Commercial Complex, Opposite Deer Park
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Atulyakala
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.atulyakalaindia.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Growing number of fake disability certification rackets highlight need for stricter checks & action
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News