Narendra Modi addresses rallies at Meerut, Uttarakhand & Jammu
March 29, 2019
On Thursday, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed rallies in Meerut, Uttarakhand and Jammu as part of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
While speaking at the rally at Meerut, Modi said that he is confident of his BJP winning the Lok Sabha elections because the nation has seen how the country has progressed ever since BJP came into power in 2014. Modi added that his party will ensure that there is safety and security in the nation when he is in the Prime Minister.
Dear friends, Over the next few days, I would be travelling across the country seeking your support for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls. Today, I would be addressing rallies in Meerut (UP), Rudrapur (Uttarakhand) and Jammu (J&K). Watch the rallies live on the NaMo App-Chowkidar Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India
On Wednesday, India had shot down a live satellite in space. The operation called Mission Shakthi was a success. Modi picked up the incident to show how his government could make India a super power. He also picked on Congress President Rahul Gandhi and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for criticising ‘Mission Shakthi’.
“Great, @narendramodi excels at Meerut @BJP4India rally. He mentions each & every achievement of his govt, from surgical strike, health insurance, lpg connection, electricity connection & toilets to poor indian families etc etc. This is only the beginning, only the first step”, tweeted Chowkidar Prasanth Sivan.
While speaking at the rally at Uttarakhand, Modi said that the Congress government has destroyed the land. He added that Congress government was responsible for the massive corruption in Uttarakhand. Modi asked the people to vote for his party in power so that they can bring back glory of the land.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines April 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News