Narendra Modi addresses rallies at Meerut, Uttarakhand & Jammu
March 29, 2019
On Thursday, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed rallies in Meerut, Uttarakhand and Jammu as part of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
While speaking at the rally at Meerut, Modi said that he is confident of his BJP winning the Lok Sabha elections because the nation has seen how the country has progressed ever since BJP came into power in 2014. Modi added that his party will ensure that there is safety and security in the nation when he is in the Prime Minister.
Dear friends, Over the next few days, I would be travelling across the country seeking your support for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls. Today, I would be addressing rallies in Meerut (UP), Rudrapur (Uttarakhand) and Jammu (J&K). Watch the rallies live on the NaMo App-Chowkidar Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India
On Wednesday, India had shot down a live satellite in space. The operation called Mission Shakthi was a success. Modi picked up the incident to show how his government could make India a super power. He also picked on Congress President Rahul Gandhi and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for criticising ‘Mission Shakthi’.
“Great, @narendramodi excels at Meerut @BJP4India rally. He mentions each & every achievement of his govt, from surgical strike, health insurance, lpg connection, electricity connection & toilets to poor indian families etc etc. This is only the beginning, only the first step”, tweeted Chowkidar Prasanth Sivan.
While speaking at the rally at Uttarakhand, Modi said that the Congress government has destroyed the land. He added that Congress government was responsible for the massive corruption in Uttarakhand. Modi asked the people to vote for his party in power so that they can bring back glory of the land.
Watch in Sign Language
- World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
June 16, 2019
- Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
June 16, 2019
- Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
June 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Archana Palahalli believes in facing odds with a smile
- Education June 10, 2019 Kidsville Educational Academy offers a shoulder to children with disabilities, & families too
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News