Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
March 30, 2019
Dear readers, here are the most trending news of the week!
The Communist Party of India (Marxist) has become the first party to step towards inclusion by releasing an audio version of its election manifesto.
India won the opening match against Bangladesh in 3-day T-20 wheelchair cricket series.
Big Bazaar to launch Quiet Hour to make shopping comfortable for adults and children on the autism spectrum.
Pune airport is working on setting up a pick up facility for disabled passengers.
India set an all-time record at the Special Olympics World Games held recently in Abu Dhabi with 368 medals, which included 85 gold and 154 silver.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News