PM holds election rally in Arunachal Pradesh
April 4, 2019
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed rally in Arunachal Pradesh after which he headed to Bihar and Maharashtra. At Arunachal Pradesh, Modi conducted his rally at Pasighat Stadium at Pasighat in East Siang District. Thousands of people thronged the stadium to have a glimpse of the leader. With elections round the corner, Modi has been ensuring that he actively participates in election campaigns across the country amidst his busy schedule.
Happy to be back in Arunachal Pradesh. Watch live from Pasighat-Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India
Modi said that in order to develop Arunachal Pradesh, his party BJP must come into power in the centre. He also added that Congress party has never considered progress of North-East India and that they are working only towards getting vote banks. Modi added that Pasighat has been developed into a smart city due to the tireless efforts of BJP and Modi government.
“Not only Arunachal Pradesh, but to protect our nation, BJP with NDA should have a clean sweep for rest of states and make a strong, visionary and powerful India. We are merely waiting for the Election Day. #DeshKeLiyeModi Modi hai toh mumkin hai. #NamoAgain2019 Jai Hind”, tweeted Sunil Sharma.
“PM @narendramodi reiterated his vision of making Arunachal Pradesh and the entire northeast the gateway of East Asia. For new Arunachal Pradesh, @BJP4India's vision is connectivity, resources and respect”, tweeted Chowkidar Pradeep.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Headlines April 12, 2019 IPL 2019- CSK beats RR
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Strong links between diet & signs of autism, say experts
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News