Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
April 6, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, here are the most trending news of the week!
In a first ever Indian National Congress party manifesto for the upcoming national elections has devoted a section addressing the needs and concerns of India’s disabled community.
The CPI(M) party has also released its election manifesto in audio version, disability rights groups call it a historic move.
NGOs are coming together with the government to make accessible election a reality in Puducherry .
NewzHook is now bringing a weekly series, #Get Moneywise where we talk about financial matters from a disability perspective.
Autism Day initiative was a huge success with artists & children coming together on one platform to promote inclusion.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 11, 2019 Special buddies program (Basic group)
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 #RareDiseases - Organisation for Rare Diseases in India is out to change perceptions
- Events July 11, 2019 South Zone Regional Abilympics
- Headlines July 10, 2019 Dhoni is 2nd Indian cricketer to play 350 ODIs
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 A born artist, Mashood believes in living life, king size!
- Accessibility July 13, 2019 Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
- Events July 11, 2019 Gala Dance Party
- Headlines July 9, 2019 India vs New Zealand semifinal match today
- Accessibility July 11, 2019 Tamil Nadu government fails to introduce special courts, groups demands speedy action
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Freedom Carnival 2019 celebrates inclusion with children with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News