Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
April 6, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, here are the most trending news of the week!
In a first ever Indian National Congress party manifesto for the upcoming national elections has devoted a section addressing the needs and concerns of India’s disabled community.
The CPI(M) party has also released its election manifesto in audio version, disability rights groups call it a historic move.
NGOs are coming together with the government to make accessible election a reality in Puducherry .
NewzHook is now bringing a weekly series, #Get Moneywise where we talk about financial matters from a disability perspective.
Autism Day initiative was a huge success with artists & children coming together on one platform to promote inclusion.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News