Chhattisgarh Chief Minister sends mirror to PM Modi
April 6, 2019
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel recently sent a gift to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and actively shared news about it on the social media.
As per his tweets, Congress leader Bhupesh Baghel sent a mirror to Prime Minister Narendra Modi a few days back. He shared on twitter that the gift was meant to help the PM Modi identify his "real face".
I am sending you this mirror as a gift. You keep this mirror at such a place in your residence on Lok Kalyan Marg from where you pass most of the time so that you can try to identify your real face by looking into this mirror again and again.
"You may not use this mirror and throw it in a dustbin of PM's residence. But you cannot escape from looking into the mirror. The country's 125 crore population is going to show you the mirror in this election...Are you ready Modiji? He added.
Bhupesh Baghel also took to social media yesterday to share the news that the gift has been delivered to Prime Minister Modi’s Lok Kalyan Marg residence in New Delhi.
Bhupesh Baghel became the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh in December 2018 by ousting Raman Singh who had been leading a BJP government in the state for 15 years.
Responding to the act of sending mirror, BJP state spokesperson Sachchidanand Upasane said, "Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel should send a mirror to his party president Rahul Gandhi and he himself should look into the mirror as he is out on bail.”
As per reports, not only Baghel but other Congress leaders in Chhattisgarh have also sent mirrors to BJP leaders in the state.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News