Narendra Modi addresses rally in Odisha
April 7, 2019
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi campaigned at Odisha on Saturday. He addressed rallies at Sundargarh and Sonepur in Odisha. Modi said that a prime minister is coming to Sundergarh for the first time and asked people whether they want to vote for an honest or corrupt government both in Odisha and centre.
Overwhelmed by the affection in Sonepur, Odisha. BJD’s misrule in Odisha is ending. BJP has people’s blessings-Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India
Modi added that poverty is the biggest tool for Congress party in Odisha. Poverty can be eradicated from Odisha only if BJP comes into power. Modi pointed out that 2019 elections are crucial for Odisha in choosing the right government and he is confident of BJP"s lotus blooming in the state this time.
“Addressing an election rally in Sundargarh today, PM @narendramodi says a new Govt required in #Odisha as the BJD Govt has failed to meet the expectations of the people of the State”, tweeted Soumyajit Pattnaik.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News