Narendra Modi addresses rally in Odisha
April 7, 2019
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi campaigned at Odisha on Saturday. He addressed rallies at Sundargarh and Sonepur in Odisha. Modi said that a prime minister is coming to Sundergarh for the first time and asked people whether they want to vote for an honest or corrupt government both in Odisha and centre.
Overwhelmed by the affection in Sonepur, Odisha. BJD’s misrule in Odisha is ending. BJP has people’s blessings-Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India
Modi added that poverty is the biggest tool for Congress party in Odisha. Poverty can be eradicated from Odisha only if BJP comes into power. Modi pointed out that 2019 elections are crucial for Odisha in choosing the right government and he is confident of BJP"s lotus blooming in the state this time.
“Addressing an election rally in Sundargarh today, PM @narendramodi says a new Govt required in #Odisha as the BJD Govt has failed to meet the expectations of the people of the State”, tweeted Soumyajit Pattnaik.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Snehankit Helpline for visually impaired students is helping them shine in academics
- Headlines June 25, 2019 RBI Deputy Governor resigns
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Parasports June 27, 2019 Bengaluru to play host to national blind football tournament
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News