KalaKaar: Summer workshop for children with special needs
Summer workshop for children with special needs. The Coloured Zebra is a social impact enterprise aimed at imparting the right skill set and training to specially-abled kids and young adults for a better and more respectable future ahead!
Workshop will be culminated via a stage show. All the students will get a chance to perform :)
Let the kids discover their true strength!
Hurry up and enroll your child for the workshop!
- Starts on: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 30 Jun 2019 at 02:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 8800104902, 9212036170
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News