KalaKaar: Summer workshop for children with special needs
Summer workshop for children with special needs. The Coloured Zebra is a social impact enterprise aimed at imparting the right skill set and training to specially-abled kids and young adults for a better and more respectable future ahead!
Workshop will be culminated via a stage show. All the students will get a chance to perform :)
Let the kids discover their true strength!
Hurry up and enroll your child for the workshop!
- Starts on: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 30 Jun 2019 at 02:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 8800104902, 9212036170
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
- Events June 26, 2019 Coaching Classes for Visually Impaired Students
- Education June 27, 2019 #ChangeMakers - Sonia Jaitley believes in helping children with disabilities unlock their strengths
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News