Melon Se Milan 3.0
It's all about having fun, showing creativitea with #watermelon
The event #MelonSeMilan is open for #female participants only.
All watermelons required in FOUR events (Slices Eating, Fruits Salad Making, Carving & Games) will be provided by #LaGravitea.
The duration for Watermelon Slices Eating Competition is #2 minutes only.
The participants are supposed to bring in their own ingredients (other than watermelon) and utensils for Watermelon Salad Making Competition, time duration is 15 minutes.
Each participant will be given ONE watermelon for Watermelon Carving Competition, time duration is 30 minutes.
The TWO best Watermelon Themed Costume worn by the participants on the day of the event will be adjudged.
A mega surprise prize for any ONE participant showing extraordinary creativity in any way with the theme of Watermelon.
Registration closes on April 17, 2019.
- There are TWO prizes in each of the FIVE events viz., (Slices Eating, Salad Making, Carving, Themed Dress & Games)
LaGravitea would like to invite Anjali Sharma, Miss India Deaf 2019 from Haryana, as the Special Guest for the event #MelonSeMilan which is designed to empower #HearingImpaired.
- Starts on: Sunday, 21 Apr 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 21 Apr 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Jamshedpur
- Location: La Gravitea 2, Circuit House Area
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: La Gravitea
- Organizer Phone: 9570110000
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/LaGravitea/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News