Melon Se Milan 3.0
It's all about having fun, showing creativitea with #watermelon
The event #MelonSeMilan is open for #female participants only.
All watermelons required in FOUR events (Slices Eating, Fruits Salad Making, Carving & Games) will be provided by #LaGravitea.
The duration for Watermelon Slices Eating Competition is #2 minutes only.
The participants are supposed to bring in their own ingredients (other than watermelon) and utensils for Watermelon Salad Making Competition, time duration is 15 minutes.
Each participant will be given ONE watermelon for Watermelon Carving Competition, time duration is 30 minutes.
The TWO best Watermelon Themed Costume worn by the participants on the day of the event will be adjudged.
A mega surprise prize for any ONE participant showing extraordinary creativity in any way with the theme of Watermelon.
Registration closes on April 17, 2019.
- There are TWO prizes in each of the FIVE events viz., (Slices Eating, Salad Making, Carving, Themed Dress & Games)
LaGravitea would like to invite Anjali Sharma, Miss India Deaf 2019 from Haryana, as the Special Guest for the event #MelonSeMilan which is designed to empower #HearingImpaired.
- Starts on: Sunday, 21 Apr 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 21 Apr 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Jamshedpur
- Location: La Gravitea 2, Circuit House Area
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: La Gravitea
- Organizer Phone: 9570110000
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/LaGravitea/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 9, 2019 Ex-union minister Aslam Sher Khan offers to replace Rahul Gandhi
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Rich tributes paid to veteran actor Girish Karnad
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News