Conversations on Mental Health – On Self Care
Mental Manadhil invites you to join us in the fifteenth session in a series of “Conversations on Mental Health”. The series involves unpacking mental health, looking at alternative perspectives on mental health, alternative forms of healing, and mental health as it relates to every aspect of life.
In our last session, we explored the emotional challenges in listening and communicating in times of distress. This session, we will be sharing our experiences of vulnerability, especially in times of transition, and try to learn from each other’s insights on self-care in times of personal need. We will also attempt to come to a collective understanding of what it means to care for oneself and move from coping towards healing.
Bring along your ward, partner, friend or anyone else!
This is an invitation for an evening of healing through an exchange of experiences, difficulties and probable solutions, through sharing stories, reflecting and building a community of peer supporters, and simply enjoying the space together.
- Starts on: Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 at 08:30 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Alternative Law Forum 122/4, Infantry Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Alternative Law Forum
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://altlawforum.org