Conversations on Mental Health – On Self Care
Mental Manadhil invites you to join us in the fifteenth session in a series of “Conversations on Mental Health”. The series involves unpacking mental health, looking at alternative perspectives on mental health, alternative forms of healing, and mental health as it relates to every aspect of life.
In our last session, we explored the emotional challenges in listening and communicating in times of distress. This session, we will be sharing our experiences of vulnerability, especially in times of transition, and try to learn from each other’s insights on self-care in times of personal need. We will also attempt to come to a collective understanding of what it means to care for oneself and move from coping towards healing.
Bring along your ward, partner, friend or anyone else!
This is an invitation for an evening of healing through an exchange of experiences, difficulties and probable solutions, through sharing stories, reflecting and building a community of peer supporters, and simply enjoying the space together.
- Starts on: Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 at 08:30 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Alternative Law Forum 122/4, Infantry Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Alternative Law Forum
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://altlawforum.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Driving change in attitudes towards disability in Jammu-Kashmir - My Take by Dildar Ahmad Shapoo
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News