Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
April 16, 2019
Socializing, meeting new people, spending time with friends and having fun helps us forget the stress of daily lives. A little enjoyment outside home can help reboot the senses and mind and fill our lives with vigor.
Due to shortage of accessible venues most people with disabilities have limited options for going out. This may affect their social life, mental wellbeing, development as individuals and they tend to feel isolated.
Here is an opportunity for people with disabilities in Pune to come out and have a fun experience.
SMAAASH and Enable Travel are teaming up for an inclusive bowling event that will be open for people with disabilities.
On 5 May, people with disabilities will be able to enjoy bowling at the Phoenix Market City mall in Pune. The venue will be ready to host people with physical disabilities and others who wish to join the accessible and inclusive fun.
Enable Travel is a company that specializes in traveling for people with disabilities and is involved in promoting inclusion in society through various events.
“Most people with disabilities are forced to stay indoors as there are very few venues that are accessible. We at Enable Travels wish to change that by organizing vents in different cities and encouraging people to come out and make new friends and be happy. “Says Shama Noorani Choudhary of Enable Travels.
SMAAASH offers a unique combination of gaming, entertainment, music, dining and so much more in an enthralling ambience.
“We are glad to be hosting this inclusive event in Pune. SMAAASH is a one stop shop for all kinds of family and group entertainment. We believe in creating fun spaces without barriers and hope to be part of many more inclusive events in the future. “ Says Sumeet Batra General Manager SMAAASH.
Beverages, refreshments and bowling are on cards for the day along with great company. The vision behind the event is community building by bringing people together and helping them have a great time.
For more information about the event Click Here.
Watch in Sign Language
- Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
June 16, 2019
- Understanding Fibromyalgia
June 16, 2019
- Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
June 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News