IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
April 16, 2019
The 31st match of the ongoing IPL season was played between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians. The match was won by Mumbai Indians by 5 wickets with 6 balls remaining.
The toss was also won by the MI and they decided to bowl first. RCB set a target of 172 runs for MI.
Hardik Pandya hit a superb 21 runs in the 19th over helping his team win. MI pacer Lasith Malinga was named Player of the Match.
RCB has now lost seven of their first eight matches played in an IPL season.
Fans had a lot to say about the match.
Chand Basha @ChandDhoni wrote,”Replying to @IPL @RCBTweets Akshdeep Nath will Be The Hero For MI if they win this match..... Should have sacrificed his wicket... And @RCBTweets RCB 10 to 15 runs short with that effort from Akshdeep”
Optimus prime @svkumar108 tweeted,”Replying to @IPL @hardikpandya7 @mipaltan Give a medal to @imVkohli for his brilliant captaincy in 19th over” Direct message
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Don't play too safe with your money, look at ways to invest smartly
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News