IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
April 17, 2019
Indian Premier League 2019 match 32 of 56 was played between Kings XI Punjab and Rajasthan Royals yesterday.
Kings XI Punjab won the match by 12 runs while Rajasthan Royals failed to chase a target of 182 runs.
Ravichandran Ashwin and KL Rahul gave amazing performances as KXIP decided to bat first.
Ravichandran Ashwin also won the Player of the Match title by scoring 17 off 4 balls and taking 2 wickets.
RR could only make 170 for 7 in 20 overs. For Rajasthan Royals this is the sixth defeat of the IPL season.
Gaurav Kikaniâ€ @GauravKikani3 tweeted,Replying to @IPL @lionsdenkxip @ashwinravi99 Out standing captaincy this year Winning captain Unfortunately not select wc 2019
Deepu Narayananâ€ @deeputalks wrote,26 off 21 after coming in when 86 runs was required off 50 balls. Unacceptable...!!! Today's loss is entirely upon Rahane the captain and Rahane the batsman. Yet another match losing innings by him. #KXIPvRR #RR pic.twitter.com/7j2Gux7F4L
Watch in Sign Language
- 13 dead in Mumbai building collapse
July 19, 2019
- Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
July 18, 2019
- Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
July 18, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Disabled people put up remarkable performances at talent show in New Delhi
- Technology July 16, 2019 Research offers hope for restoring sight in acid attack victims
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Pakistan opens airspace after 140 days
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Kumaraswamy calls for floor test amid political crisis
- Education July 15, 2019 Viewing the draft National Education Policy 2019 through the disability lens - Guest column by Shampa Sengupta
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
- Accessibility July 12, 2019 Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation gets set to make buildings accessible
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News