Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
A two day facilitated interactive workshop helps you traverse the world of play while learning (and unlearning) few new perspectives on parenting along the way.
The workshop includes interactive discussions on the Play Well Report published by The Lego Foundation inspiring families to be playful. We shall explore how it can be applied to our lives and various other thought provoking activities with our facilitators:
- Padma Shastry : Parenting Expert who is also an extremely witty and playful parent herself.
- Supriya Hoskeri : Teacher trainer and a Counselor, Supriya will lead you into Fun engaging activities and discussions.
- Play Practitioners of Team Huegah-Life will make sure the child in you is unleashed and celebrated.
Get to know the 21st Century skills your children need to be prepared for the most sought jobs. T&C's below
- Ticket includes participation of 1 couple.
- One person tickets @3k select different product.
- Food can be pre-ordered at extra cost.
- Limited parking available on first come first serve basis.
- This event is intended for adults only and limited max of 15 couples.
- Starts on: Saturday, 27 Apr 2019 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Apr 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Shoonya - Centre for Art and Somatic Practices
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Huegahlife
- Organizer Phone: 7483222204
- Organizer Website: https://www.huegah-life.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 15, 2019 No chance of a Third Front says DMK leader Stalin
- Events May 17, 2019 Multiple Sclerosis - Invisible Symptoms
- Headlines May 13, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai Indians won
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Indian actors shine at Cannes festival 2019
- Headlines May 14, 2019 Delhi court allows case against Manoj Tiwari
- Headlines May 16, 2019 Violence in West Bengal over vandalising of iconic statue
- Headlines May 16, 2019 CRPF bans jawans from playing PUBG game
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News