Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
April 20, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, here is a quick look at the most trending news of the week!
Voter Helpline in ISL is to make a huge difference and will enable India's deaf community to make an informed choice in this election.
GetMoneywise series brings to attention some financial planning mistakes that parents with disabled children typically make.
From 2020, students with visual impairments will be able to use visual aids during their Class 10 exams.
In our series #TechThursdays we explored the Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid that could prove a game changer for the deaf community.
Visually impaired voters can listen to list of candidates on Election Commission's PwD App and make an independent choice while voting.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
- #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
July 18, 2019
- Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
July 18, 2019
- Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
July 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 19, 2019 13 dead in Mumbai building collapse
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Technology July 12, 2019 Excessive TV watching could trigger symptoms of ADHD in kids, says study
- Accessibility July 12, 2019 Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation gets set to make buildings accessible
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Pakistan opens airspace after 140 days
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 Understanding Essential Oils for Autism, ADHD
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Noted Paralympian Deepa Malik aims to set a record in sea swimming
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Freedom Carnival 2019 celebrates inclusion with children with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News