Learn to manage your own career
After an excellent session on STEM studies by experts from the field,BGFI is pleased to announce its next session in the month of April on Learn to manage your own career as it holds a very important place in every individual’s life. We aim to discuss following topics during the discussion:
- How to avoid stagnation in one’s career?
- How to prepare for studying abroad and the challenges to be considered?
- How to manage switching career from one given option to another?
- What are the challenges that one has to face while preparing for Medicine and ways to deal with the same?
- How to strategically plan and prepare for PHD?
- Starts on: Saturday, 27 Apr 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 27 Apr 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan basement hall, Jagannathrao Bosale Marg, Nariman Point
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates Forum of India
- Organizer Phone: 9892145699
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Parenting corner - Autism and Aggression
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 A born artist, Mashood believes in living life, king size!
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Kumaraswamy calls for floor test amid political crisis
- Parasports July 9, 2019 Ahead of crucial World Cup match, India's disabled cricketers have tips for Team India
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Accommodating Diversities
- Get-hooked July 11, 2019 #RareDiseases - Attitude key when living with Ataxia
- Education July 9, 2019 Online petition seeks rehab of deaf youth affected by closing down of training centre
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News