Learn to manage your own career
After an excellent session on STEM studies by experts from the field,BGFI is pleased to announce its next session in the month of April on Learn to manage your own career as it holds a very important place in every individual’s life. We aim to discuss following topics during the discussion:
• How to avoid stagnation in one’s career?
• How to prepare for studying abroad and the challenges to be considered?
• How to manage switching career from one given option to another?
• What are the challenges that one has to face while preparing for Medicine and ways to deal with the same?
• How to strategically plan and prepare for PHD?
- Starts on: Saturday, 27 Apr 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 27 Apr 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan basement hall, Jagannathrao Bosale Marg, Nariman Point
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates Forum of India
- Organizer Phone: 9892145699
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 15, 2019 "Treat us as equals" - Disabled staff manning voting booth in Delhi send out a loud, clear message
- Get-hooked May 14, 2019 #BeingMom – Celebrating my mother, Mrs Krishna Kumari – My Take by Aparna Murthy
- Events May 16, 2019 Na Main Na Hain
- Education May 17, 2019 'Kannada Pustaka' open online library is empowering thousands of visually impaired students
- Events May 15, 2019 Interpreting & Using Children’s Drawings as Tools for Diagnosis
- Accessibility May 14, 2019 Beyond Braille series brings to blind children a new visual language
- Events May 14, 2019 Winter School: Fostering Research in Disability
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News