Communication is fundamental to children’s development; having effective communication skills means more than just knowing how to talk. Children need to be able to understand and be understood.
Effective communication skills increase our ability to be heard and understood. They strengthen confidence and self esteem by empowering children to speak out.
Role-play, body language, tone of voice, gestures would be effective ways to teach children how to communicate with peers and adults.
Field trip included.
This summer camp is only for children with SLD.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 08 May 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Organizer Phone: 25565754
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.mdamumbai.com