Communication is fundamental to children’s development; having effective communication skills means more than just knowing how to talk. Children need to be able to understand and be understood.
Effective communication skills increase our ability to be heard and understood. They strengthen confidence and self esteem by empowering children to speak out.
Role-play, body language, tone of voice, gestures would be effective ways to teach children how to communicate with peers and adults.
Field trip included.
This summer camp is only for children with SLD.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 08 May 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Organizer Phone: 25565754
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.mdamumbai.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 15, 2019 England wins 2019 World Cup trophy
- Education July 15, 2019 Viewing the draft National Education Policy 2019 through the disability lens - Guest column by Shampa Sengupta
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Middle order batsman failed, causing India's collapse, says coach
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Rohit Sharma to lead India for West Indies series
- Headlines July 14, 2019 6 dead, lakhs homeless in Assam floods
- Events July 16, 2019 Screening of MetaMorphosis
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News