Communication is fundamental to children’s development; having effective communication skills means more than just knowing how to talk. Children need to be able to understand and be understood.
Effective communication skills increase our ability to be heard and understood. They strengthen confidence and self esteem by empowering children to speak out.
Role-play, body language, tone of voice, gestures would be effective ways to teach children how to communicate with peers and adults.
Field trip included.
This summer camp is only for children with SLD.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 08 May 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Organizer Phone: 25565754
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.mdamumbai.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Indian actors shine at Cannes festival 2019
- Events May 14, 2019 Winter School: Fostering Research in Disability
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Events May 15, 2019 Summer Camp 2019
- Get-hooked May 14, 2019 Unique research project brings together experts to understand how tech can help improve lives of disabled people
- Events May 14, 2019 Workshop: Enhancing Outcomes in Inclusive Education for Special Educational Needs
- Get-hooked May 12, 2019 5 wheelchair friendly travel destinations in Asia!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News