Wishbone Day is an International community awareness effort to raise positive awareness of Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI), otherwise known as Brittle Bone Disease. It's a time to recognise, empower, advocate, educate and give. To simply come together and acknowledge shared experiences and celebrate the accomplishments of the OI Warriors, and in doing so make that difference for someone else.
Wishbone Day is important because Awareness makes a Difference! Our special invitee: Dr. Tejaswini Ananth Kumar Join us as we look forward to your support. Remember to wear Yellow!
- Starts on: Sunday, 05 May 2019 at 06:45 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 05 May 2019 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Lalbagh Benglore
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Indian Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation IOIF
- Organizer Phone: 099807 61683
- Organizer Website: http://ioif.org