Workshop on Effectively Monitoring Your Child’s Online Activity
REGISTER NOW for this workshop on effectively monitoring your child’s online activity to ensure their safety from cyberbullying and cyberstalking at all times.
This workshop will be conducted by Ms. Sonali Patankar, President of Ahaan Foundation and Founder of Responsible Netism - the only nonprofit initiative in Maharashtra that promotes cyber wellness and responsible online behaviour.
- Starts on: Saturday, 11 May 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 11 May 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association, C/O Joseph Cardijn Technical School, Dadar East
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.mdamumbai.com