Social Thinking Workshop
we are happy to announce that registrations for the 2- day workshop on Social Thinking are now live.
Michelle Garcia Winner is Founder of Social Thinking and she has helped develop this unique concept for helping children and individuals with difficulties in the social world. Social challenges form a large component of the various challenges faced by individuals on the autism spectrum and several other conditions. Michelle has not only influenced the lives of children on the spectrum, but is also dedicated in equipping professionals, working with individuals with social learning challenges from a very young age to adulthood, across the globe.Reach Therapy Center For Children is proud to be organizing Social Thinking this September and hosting Michelle Garcia Winner for the very first time in Mumbai.
Call us for registrations!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 21 Sep 2019 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 22 Sep 2019 at 12:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Reach Therapy Center for Children
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Reach Therapy Center for Children
- Organizer Phone: 9987545114, 9769611844
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://reachtherapycenterforchildren.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology May 15, 2019 Reserve Bank of India suggests app to help visually impaired people identify rupee notes
- Events May 15, 2019 Free Webinar - All About Autism: Education & Daily Living
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Events May 14, 2019 Winter School: Fostering Research in Disability
- Accessibility May 15, 2019 Election Commission falls short of accessibility goals, faces heat from disability rights groups
- Events May 14, 2019 Workshop: Enhancing Outcomes in Inclusive Education for Special Educational Needs
- Headlines May 15, 2019 Re-polling ordered for Faridabad constituency
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News