Social Thinking Workshop
we are happy to announce that registrations for the 2- day workshop on Social Thinking are now live.
Michelle Garcia Winner is Founder of Social Thinking and she has helped develop this unique concept for helping children and individuals with difficulties in the social world. Social challenges form a large component of the various challenges faced by individuals on the autism spectrum and several other conditions. Michelle has not only influenced the lives of children on the spectrum, but is also dedicated in equipping professionals, working with individuals with social learning challenges from a very young age to adulthood, across the globe.Reach Therapy Center For Children is proud to be organizing Social Thinking this September and hosting Michelle Garcia Winner for the very first time in Mumbai.
Call us for registrations!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 21 Sep 2019 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 22 Sep 2019 at 12:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Reach Therapy Center for Children
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Reach Therapy Center for Children
- Organizer Phone: 9987545114, 9769611844
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://reachtherapycenterforchildren.com