Social Thinking Workshop
we are happy to announce that registrations for the 2- day workshop on Social Thinking are now live.
Michelle Garcia Winner is Founder of Social Thinking and she has helped develop this unique concept for helping children and individuals with difficulties in the social world. Social challenges form a large component of the various challenges faced by individuals on the autism spectrum and several other conditions. Michelle has not only influenced the lives of children on the spectrum, but is also dedicated in equipping professionals, working with individuals with social learning challenges from a very young age to adulthood, across the globe.Reach Therapy Center For Children is proud to be organizing Social Thinking this September and hosting Michelle Garcia Winner for the very first time in Mumbai.
Call us for registrations!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 21 Sep 2019 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 22 Sep 2019 at 12:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Reach Therapy Center for Children
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Reach Therapy Center for Children
- Organizer Phone: 9987545114, 9769611844
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://reachtherapycenterforchildren.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility July 13, 2019 Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
- Headlines July 12, 2019 India celebrates with Dutee Chand
- Headlines July 9, 2019 India vs New Zealand semifinal match today
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Kangana accuses media of defamation
- Get-hooked July 11, 2019 Rising Flame launches leadership programme for women with disabilities
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Accommodating Diversities
- Accessibility July 9, 2019 Countless appeals pay off, East Delhi temple builds ramps to enable access
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News