Movie Screening on Mental Health Awareness
A movie screening can do so much more than just entertain. To connect the hearts and minds, ensuring good mental health & well-being do attend our #MHAScreening
There are countless films that speaks about the importance of mental heath either directly or indirectly, but we thought we’d get you started with a few ideas.
A panel discussion will follow the screening, examining the movie through the lens of individual perspective, stigma, stereotypes and so many.
Refreshments & Dinner will be provided.
Hope to see you there!
- Starts on: Saturday, 11 May 2019 at 07:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 11 May 2019 at 09:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Chemmenchery Slum Clearance Housing Board
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: AWARE India
- Organizer Phone: +91-8124354921 , +91-9884854572
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://aware.org.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 11, 2019 SignAlong - Sign language workshop
- Technology July 12, 2019 Excessive TV watching could trigger symptoms of ADHD in kids, says study
- Accessibility July 13, 2019 Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
- Technology July 16, 2019 Research offers hope for restoring sight in acid attack victims
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Reports of rift within Indian cricket team to be probed
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
- Headlines July 14, 2019 6 dead, lakhs homeless in Assam floods
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News