Lupus Ramp Walk
Lupus is an autoimmune disease. Nine out of ten are women. Most of them are in their 20s and 30s. There is little awareness in public and also among the medical fraternity. It may take more than 3 years for Lupus patients to see a Rheumatologist due to lack of awareness.
There is a lot of stigma about Lupus. By creating awareness, more patients will be diagnosed & treated early & can live a healthy Life. Join us to beat the stigma.
- Starts on: Friday, 10 May 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 10 May 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Secunderabad
- Location: KIMS Hospital - Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ministers Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Lupus Awareness Page
- Organizer Phone: 098660 00685
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/HyderabadLupusAwareness/