Cypher for a Cause Vol 3 - Inclusive Music Jam
Cypher for a Cause is a community gathering of aspiring singers, musicians, rappers, poets and instrumentalists to either create awareness on social causes or to foster inclusion for persons with disability through music.
Singers with disability and without disability gather together to sing and socialize through music.
Along with giving platform to budding artists we aim at performing at various places to create awareness to public.
- Starts on: Sunday, 12 May 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 12 May 2019 at 07:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Untitled Arts Foundation Untitled Space, 178, 5th main Rd, Phase III, J P Nagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Smileys
- Organizer Phone: 7066798350
- Organizer Website: https://smileysindia.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Middle order batsman failed, causing India's collapse, says coach
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Inclusion Walkathon 2019 aims to spread the message of a world without barriers
- Headlines July 15, 2019 Press Club of India supports media boycott of Kangana
- Headlines July 17, 2019 England’s World Cup win clouded by ICC rule controversy
- Education July 20, 2019 Updated MBBS curriculum with disability competencies to come into effect from 1 August, confirms MCI
- Headlines July 21, 2019 Indians on board British ship seized by Iran
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News