Cypher for a Cause Vol 3 - Inclusive Music Jam
Cypher for a Cause is a community gathering of aspiring singers, musicians, rappers, poets and instrumentalists to either create awareness on social causes or to foster inclusion for persons with disability through music.
Singers with disability and without disability gather together to sing and socialize through music.
Along with giving platform to budding artists we aim at performing at various places to create awareness to public.
- Starts on: Sunday, 12 May 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 12 May 2019 at 07:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Untitled Arts Foundation Untitled Space, 178, 5th main Rd, Phase III, J P Nagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Smileys
- Organizer Phone: 7066798350
- Organizer Website: https://smileysindia.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Technology May 23, 2019 #TechThursdays - Augmenta11y, an app developed by students, helps children with dyslexia read better
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 From working for underprivileged kids to disability rights advocacy, Diksha wears many hats
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Clean chit for Mulayam Singh & son in corruption case
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Exit polls predict comfortable win for BJP
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News