Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
May 11, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, here is a quick look at the most trending news of the week!
NGO Svayam is working to enable greater participation of disabled community in Delhi elections .
A Counselling centre has been opened inside Bombay High Court for litigants in matrimonial cases to provide mental support.
Disabled artists come together for ‘I’am Possible Art’ exhibition in Coonoor.
The Sahai Trust at Coimbatore aims to empower people with spinal cord injuries.
70 visually impaired thrill-seekers had a blast on a trip to the Jim Corbett National Park.
LOGOS Transformations aims to change the outlook of corporates towards people with disabilities.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Para athlete Javed Choudhari to dance up a storm on reality show Dance Deewane
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Delhi Police reacts to Kejriwal’s comment on security
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Indian actors shine at Cannes festival 2019
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Video of physically disabled Zomato delivery boy wins hearts on social media
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Stay cool this summer, some tips for wheelchair users
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 These friends banded together in the aftermath of the Kerala floods to help people with disabilities
- Headlines May 24, 2019 Rahul concedes defeat, congratulates PM
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Seventh & final phase of voting in general elections today
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News