Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
May 11, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, here is a quick look at the most trending news of the week!
NGO Svayam is working to enable greater participation of disabled community in Delhi elections .
A Counselling centre has been opened inside Bombay High Court for litigants in matrimonial cases to provide mental support.
Disabled artists come together for 'I'am Possible Art' exhibition in Coonoor.
The Sahai Trust at Coimbatore aims to empower people with spinal cord injuries.
70 visually impaired thrill-seekers had a blast on a trip to the Jim Corbett National Park.
LOGOS Transformations aims to change the outlook of corporates towards people with disabilities.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 16, 2019 Victorious India Divyang Cricket Team to land in Mumbai tomorrow
- Events August 14, 2019 Dyslexia Awareness Workshop
- Events August 14, 2019 Traffic Awareness By Physically Challenged Friends
- Get-Hooked August 15, 2019 Visually impaired singer Muskan uses music to connect with the larger world
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Kerala minister K K Shailaja steps in for deaf child affected in the floods
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Alleged sexual harassment of child with autism in Kerala highlights need for tougher rules
- Lifestyle August 14, 2019 Round necked kurtas for women for that elegant, festive look
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kuldeep Devendra Rawal wants to be a change maker using the power of music
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News