Delhi court allows case against Manoj Tiwari
May 14, 2019
BJP leaders Manoj Tiwari and Harish Khurana have been accused of defaming Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and a Delhi court has allowed a criminal defamation case to be filed against them.
Manoj Tiwari and Harish Khurana had allegedly claimed that the recent attack on CM Arvind Kejriwal was a gimmick staged by the Aam Aadmi Party itself to garner sympathy.
Arvind Kejriwal was slapped by a man during a roadshow in New Delhi on 4 May. The attacker was later identified by the police as a 33 year old man named Suresh and is now under arrest.
The case against Manoj Tiwari and Harish Khurana has been filed by AAP member Sushil Chauhan.
Social media users have a lot to say about political leaders.
Ashutosh Mishraâ€ @tomaashu tweeted, Why there is no all of the above option ? Kejriwal & Mamta both are worst. They are competing the race as to who will touch a new low first.
Vanshika Guptaâ€ @VanshikaForever wrote,CM Arvind Kejriwal is Director and Dy CM Manish Sisodia is the hero and Atishi is wonderful actress spreading lies in front of the media! All to defame @GautamGambhir. We the people are not fools who will vote for a party like AAP. #DeshKeDilMeiModi #AntiAuratParty
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 18, 2019 RUN for Wheels Marathon
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Kumaraswamy calls for floor test amid political crisis
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Saswati Singh's efforts to empower people with disabilities takes off as Nav Prerna Foundation
- Education July 15, 2019 Viewing the draft National Education Policy 2019 through the disability lens - Guest column by Shampa Sengupta
- Events July 18, 2019 Exclusive Job Fair For Differently Abled
- Headlines July 19, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ mission rescheduled to 22 July
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Pakistan opens airspace after 140 days
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Freedom Carnival 2019 celebrates inclusion with children with disabilities
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Inclusion Walkathon 2019 aims to spread the message of a world without barriers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News