Udaya Training Program – Enabling the Differently abled
RR Donnelley invites persons with Disability candidates for the Udaya Training Program. Udaya program designed to empower the Orthopedically Challenged. RRD invites nominations for Udaya, a holistic training program designed to boost career prospects for the orthopedically challenged.
Udaya is a development initiative conceptualised to improve employability of candidates. The program provides basic training in English language communication and computer skills. Corporate exposure in the form of on-the-job-traing with an operations team at RRD will give candidates first hand experience of work floor scenarious and opportunity to work as a team.
To be eligible for the program, orthopedically challenged candidates need to:
Have completed a minimum of 10, +2 from an English medium background Be familiar with MS Office suite and possess good typing speed Be willing to invest four months in full time training Clear a screening test Internship Allowance Shortlisted candidates will be provided four months of full time training and they are eligible for internship allowance of Rs. 7500/- per month.
Note: The program is only a development initiative by RRD, the Company does not guarantee placements to any of the candidates.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 24 May 2019 at 03:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: RRD, 43 A, 1st main Road, R A Puram
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: RR Donnelley
- Organizer Phone: 9003168018
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.rrdonnelley.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events July 18, 2019 3rd National wheelchair Rugby Championship 2019
- Events July 18, 2019 Josh Run
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
- Lifestyle July 17, 2019 No lace sports shoes for kids – Affordable, convenient and takes away the pain!
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Society for Empowerment of Deafblind aims to make the community aware of its rights
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News