Udaya Training Program – Enabling the Differently abled
RR Donnelley invites persons with Disability candidates for the Udaya Training Program. Udaya program designed to empower the Orthopedically Challenged. RRD invites nominations for Udaya, a holistic training program designed to boost career prospects for the orthopedically challenged.
Udaya is a development initiative conceptualised to improve employability of candidates. The program provides basic training in English language communication and computer skills. Corporate exposure in the form of on-the-job-traing with an operations team at RRD will give candidates first hand experience of work floor scenarious and opportunity to work as a team.
To be eligible for the program, orthopedically challenged candidates need to:
Have completed a minimum of 10, +2 from an English medium background Be familiar with MS Office suite and possess good typing speed Be willing to invest four months in full time training Clear a screening test Internship Allowance Shortlisted candidates will be provided four months of full time training and they are eligible for internship allowance of Rs. 7500/- per month.
Note: The program is only a development initiative by RRD, the Company does not guarantee placements to any of the candidates.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 24 May 2019 at 03:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: RRD, 43 A, 1st main Road, R A Puram
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: RR Donnelley
- Organizer Phone: 9003168018
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.rrdonnelley.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Disability rights activist Prajith Jaipal to hit the road to promote awareness
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 Understanding Chronic Pain
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Headlines May 17, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya apologizes for Godse comments
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Accessibility May 17, 2019 Anuprayaas is making railway stations inclusive & accessible for visually impaired people
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 'We have only one life, so live it to the fullest' - My Take by Krishnakumar PS
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News