Movie Screening on Mental Health Awareness
A movie screening can do so much more than just entertain. To connect the hearts and minds, ensuring good mental health & well-being do attend our #MHAScreening
There are countless films that speaks about the importance of mental heath either directly or indirectly, but we thought we’d get you started with a few ideas.
A panel discussion will follow the screening, examining the movie through the lens of individual perspective, stigma, stereotypes and so many.
Refreshments & Dinner will be provided.
Hope to see you there!
- Starts on: Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 07:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 09:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Chemmenchery Slum Clearance Housing Board
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: AWARE India
- Organizer Phone: 081222 41688
- Organizer Website: http://aware.org.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Freedom Carnival 2019 celebrates inclusion with children with disabilities
- Headlines July 20, 2019 Karnataka trust vote adjourned to Monday
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Reports of rift within Indian cricket team to be probed
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
- Events July 18, 2019 Exclusive Job Fair For Differently Abled
- Headlines July 17, 2019 England’s World Cup win clouded by ICC rule controversy
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Dhoni is India’s pride & should stay - India's para cricketers root for the legend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News