Movie Screening on Mental Health Awareness
A movie screening can do so much more than just entertain. To connect the hearts and minds, ensuring good mental health & well-being do attend our #MHAScreening
There are countless films that speaks about the importance of mental heath either directly or indirectly, but we thought we’d get you started with a few ideas.
A panel discussion will follow the screening, examining the movie through the lens of individual perspective, stigma, stereotypes and so many.
Refreshments & Dinner will be provided.
Hope to see you there!
- Starts on: Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 07:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 09:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Chemmenchery Slum Clearance Housing Board
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: AWARE India
- Organizer Phone: 081222 41688
- Organizer Website: http://aware.org.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Athlete Dutee Chand faces family expulsion for saying she is gay
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 CRPF jawan & Pulwama attack survivor feeds disabled boy in Kashmir, wins hearts
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 Music knows no boundaries so why barriers at concert venues, ask disabled music lovers
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 This Pune-based centre aims to build awareness, fight the stigma around schizophrenia
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News