TCS 10k Run with Smileys & Run with Visually Impaired
Run with Persons with Disability!! Sponsor and Run with a Visually Impaired Runner as a guide!!
The World 10K Bengaluru (known as the TCS World 10K Bengaluru) is an annual 10 kilometres road running competition which takes place in Bangalore. The competition was first held in 2008 and usually takes place in late May.
The race begins and ends at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium, after looping through the roads of Bangalore. There are different race categories at the event and we are taking part in Champions with Disability event (a 4.2 km event for persons with disability).
Register by paying Rs.600 and run with a person with disability at TCS 10k Run 2018. The money is utilized for registration of the pair and for transportation and logistics of the runners and their assitive aids.
Free for Persons with Disability
- Starts on: Sunday, 19 May 2019 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 19 May 2019 at 10:00 AM
- City: Koramangala
- Location: Koramangala
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Smileys
- Organizer Phone: 7602169292
- Organizer Website: https://smileysindia.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 CRPF jawan & Pulwama attack survivor feeds disabled boy in Kashmir, wins hearts
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Headlines May 17, 2019 PM promises to build statue of reformer Vidyasagar
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News