TCS 10k Run with Smileys & Run with Visually Impaired
Run with Persons with Disability!! Sponsor and Run with a Visually Impaired Runner as a guide!!
The World 10K Bengaluru (known as the TCS World 10K Bengaluru) is an annual 10 kilometres road running competition which takes place in Bangalore. The competition was first held in 2008 and usually takes place in late May.
The race begins and ends at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium, after looping through the roads of Bangalore. There are different race categories at the event and we are taking part in Champions with Disability event (a 4.2 km event for persons with disability).
Register by paying Rs.600 and run with a person with disability at TCS 10k Run 2018. The money is utilized for registration of the pair and for transportation and logistics of the runners and their assitive aids.
Free for Persons with Disability
- Starts on: Sunday, 19 May 2019 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 19 May 2019 at 10:00 AM
- City: Koramangala
- Location: Koramangala
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Smileys
- Organizer Phone: 7602169292
- Organizer Website: https://smileysindia.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 16, 2019 Living Well with Epilepsy: An Interactive Session
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Australia refuses entry to Kerala Catholic priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Parasports July 17, 2019 India Divyang Cricket Team is raring to make its mark in first ever world series
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Death toll rises, lakhs left homeless in Assam floods
- Education July 20, 2019 Updated MBBS curriculum with disability competencies to come into effect from 1 August, confirms MCI
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Saswati Singh's efforts to empower people with disabilities takes off as Nav Prerna Foundation
- Parasports July 21, 2019 Disabled cricket body hit by resignations of 2 key officials ahead of first world series
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News