Na Main Na Hain
Rising Flame and The Blind Graduates Forum of India together present Rising Flame’s workshop series: "Naa Main Naa Hain: Understanding Consent, Love and Violence in Intimate Relationships".
What is this workshop?
Have you ever felt confused, what if the expressions are saying yes but they actually saying no? How does one know? Have you ever thought of, "I am a woman; can I make the first move? Has it ever bothered you that your responses must either be yes or no? If you relate to any of these questions or have more and you live with a disability, then this workshop is for you. Romance and relationships are complicated. Boundaries get blurred. They get even thinner when we live with a disability; and when boundaries blur and consent can't be gauged, we end up hurting ourselves or the other person. Let's get together to discuss, talk and understand through songs, conversations and a bucket load of fun. Last date to register: 23 May, 2019 To register for the workshop please call or message
- Starts on: Saturday, 25 May 2019 at 01:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 25 May 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Delhi
- Location: National Association for the Blind, Sec 5 R.K.Puram
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates Forum of India, Rising Flame
- Organizer Phone: 9711881717, 9650519193
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/