Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
May 18, 2019
Election news may have dominated headlines in mainstream papers and TV channels but news from the disability world was equally exciting. Here's a round up of the most trending news of the week on NewzHook!
On Global Accessibility Awareness Day special we talked about Game changing znnovations that enable inclusion.
Election Commission falls short of accessibility goals, faces heat from disability rights groups.
"Treat us as equals" -The disabled staff manning voting booth in Delhi send out a loud, clear message.
People with disabilities attended the famous Thrissur Pooram for the first time.
TechThursdays - Remote-controlled toilet bed is a life saver for people bedridden due to disability.
Beyond Braille series brings to blind children a new visual language.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Disability rights activist Prajith Jaipal to hit the road to promote awareness
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 These friends banded together in the aftermath of the Kerala floods to help people with disabilities
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Accessibility May 20, 2019 Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 CRPF jawan & Pulwama attack survivor feeds disabled boy in Kashmir, wins hearts
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 From working for underprivileged kids to disability rights advocacy, Diksha wears many hats
- Events May 17, 2019 Multiple Sclerosis - Invisible Symptoms
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News