31st International Conference on Cancer Research and therapy
We welcome you to attend the 31st International Conference on Cancer Research and therapy from September 09-10, 2019 at Zurich, Switzerland which melds brief Keynote presentations, speaker talks, Exhibition, Symposia, workshops and special sessions. This event is CME and CPD Accredited.
The event is in collaboration with the Egyptian Society of Oncology, Pink Ribbon , MAHAK- Society for children suffering from Cancer ,Placid Way, Infomed, Med gadget, Verdict Hospitals and many more.
Organizing Committee Members for the event are: - Qiao Li — Professor, University of Michigan, USA - Alireza Heidari Professor California South University, USA - Jan Jacques Michiels, Professor, Goodheart Institute, Netherlands - Abdulqader Al-Hebshi, Professor, National Guard Health Affairs, Saudi Arabia - Raed Haleem, Professor, University of Kufa Najaf, Iraq Cancer Research 2019 Emphasizes on:
Cancer Research | Cancer Genetics | Cancer Epigenetics | Cancer Science | Cancer diagnostics| Cancer Therapies & prevention| Cancer Stem Cells| Biomarkers| Biopsy| Chemotherapy| Cancer screening | Cancer Immunotherapy many more topics
Note: Proposals for Speakers talks, Workshops and Symposium accepted !!!
Plan a trip to Zurich, Switzerland !! Information source: firstname.lastname@example.org Conference Web-Site: https://medicaloncology.conferenceseries.com/
- Starts on: Monday, 09 Sep 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 10 Sep 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Zurich
- Location: Zurich,Switzerland
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Amelia Gilbert
- Organizer Phone: 8965556028
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://medicaloncology.conferenceseries.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 15, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Disability led Madhusudan to discover a talent for wheelchair tennis
- Accessibility August 14, 2019 Kerala floods underline critical need to frame inclusive disaster risk management policies
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Expect little international support on J&K, says Pakistan foreign minister
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Delhi Public School Bengaluru North brings an inclusive touch to its crowdfunding initiatives
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kuldeep Devendra Rawal wants to be a change maker using the power of music
- Accessibility August 14, 2019 “People with disabilities working in health care inform better care & access” – Dr Lisa Meeks
- Parasports August 15, 2019 India triumph at Physical Disability World Cricket Series, will BCCI finally take note?
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News