Clean chit for Mulayam Singh & son in corruption case
May 22, 2019
Mulayalm Singh Yadav, founder of Samajwadi party and his son Akhilesh Yadav, were charged for a disproportionate assets case. On Tuesday, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) gave a clean chit to Mulayam and Akhilesh. The affidavit was filed at the Supreme Court of India.
CBI gave a clean chit to SP patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav & former UP CM #AkhileshYadav in a disproportionate assets case regd against them. Such a large empire can't be established by a family. This can be only possible by corruption-Sanjay Pandey, Twitter User
According to the CBI, the case was already closed in 2013 because they did not get any evidence against the accused. Prateek Yadav, son of Mulayam, and Dimple Yadav, the daughter-in-law, was also accused in the case. CBI has given a clean chit to all of them. The CBI also said that they had already submitted a report to the Central Vigilance Commission in 2013.
“CBI gives clean chit after elections are over. This is not good for democracy”, tweeted Kartik Yadav.
The CBI added that there was no criminality to the case due to which they cannot charge the father-son duo along with other family members.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Events June 26, 2019 Sign Language Workshop
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News