Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
May 25, 2019
The top news this week was all to do with elections as India elected its next government. It was Narendra Modi all the way. Here's a round- up of the most trending news of the week on NewzHook!
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s victory speech at his party headquarters was a rousing call to action as he called upon Opposition leaders to work together. The key highlights of his speech at the party headquarters was watched by supporters from all over the world.
Congress Party President Rahul Gandhi was gracious in his response as he conceded defeat and congratulated PM Modi.
Tourists visiting Kerala can look forward to curated tours and sign language interpreters as Kerala government kickstarts phase two of the Barrier Freee Tourism Project
Elections are over but what are the lessons for the future in terms of accessibility. We looked at that in Accessible Elections in India & lessons for the future.
And finally para athlete Javed Choudharimakes history as he clears the selection rounds for popular dance show, Dance Deewane.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 A born artist, Mashood believes in living life, king size!
- Accessibility July 13, 2019 Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Disabled people put up remarkable performances at talent show in New Delhi
- Events July 11, 2019 Special buddies program (Basic group)
- Events July 11, 2019 SignAlong - Sign language workshop
- Accessibility July 11, 2019 Disabled music enthusiasts call adaptive gears the next big thing
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Behavior as a communication tool
- Headlines July 15, 2019 Press Club of India supports media boycott of Kangana
- Events July 16, 2019 Open Voices Conference
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News