Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
May 31, 2019
Hello readers! The weekend is here and like we promised here are some fun, accessible activities that are happening over the weekend in your cities. Let's start with a popular tourist destination in the country.
Two day national workshop on enhancing outcomes in inclusive education for special educational needs organized by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple disabilities on 31 May and 01 June.
Learn and Play is organizing summer camp starting from 01 June for kids with disabilities and disorders that will involve creative therapeutic activities.
Event on 1 June by PEHEL will cover questions such as what do parents need to know. Is my child growing well? Growth concerns for Down syndrome. How my special child made me special too! Journey of a parent.
A fun trip by Echoing Healthy Ageing will include art, music therapy for seniors with family members.
SPI Cinema is screening Aladdin movie at the Sathyam Cinemas on 2 June. It will be a Sensory friendly show for people with disabilities and disorders.
Ishanya India Foundation- Center for Individuals with Special Needs invites interested candidates to be a prt of the 2 year program that starts on 1 June.
SPI Cinema is screening Aladdin movie at the Cinema Brookefields on 2 June. It will be a Sensory friendly show for people with disabilities and disorders.
If you know of activities that are fun, stimulating and accessible in your city, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 15, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ launch called off after technical slag
- Events July 11, 2019 Swaradhar - Manthan 2019
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Sibaji Panda is bringing Indian sign language to the forefront
- Get-hooked July 10, 2019 Twitter hashtag sets off important conversation about worst disability "compliments"
- Events July 11, 2019 Wilson’s Disease Support Group Meeting
- Events July 11, 2019 Cell Therapy: A Unique Approach at Treating Cerebral Palsy & GDD
- Headlines July 12, 2019 Al-Qaeda head calls for attack on J&K in video
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Karnataka government trust vote on Thursday
- Headlines July 11, 2019 Kangana faces boycott threat from media
- Events July 16, 2019 Screening of MetaMorphosis
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News